Director of Future Students (Recruitment)
University of Western Australia
The University of Western Australia have developed an agent support team that develops relationships and analyses business performance of 1100 different recruitment agencies.
This team has improved the turn around of applications by reducing passive leads and focusing on active leads, which has significantly increased the conversion rate. They are also in the process of trialling agents with KPI’s as part of their contracts to measure the success and conversion rate of select agencies.
In this session, Trish will outline:
- How focusing on quality over quantity and having a fast turn around significantly improves on conversion rates
- Using communication and relationship building methods to improve on agency efficiency
- Placing KPI’s on agents to incentivise higher quality applicants and improved conversion rates
11:00 AM PANEL DISCUSSION: Developing Partnerships that Improve Quality and Create a Better Student Experience
Globalisation has created a greater need for mobility and cross industry employability. Developing and tracking desirable student characteristics that improve the long-term employability through corporate and university partnerships can create a powerful marketing differentiator. It also can be a powerful tool in promoting brand reputation and awareness.
This panel will debate:
- Whether corporate or university partnerships add the most value to mobility and employability
- The marketability and added value of either corporate or university partnerships
- Developing program quality, brand reputation and marketability with both partnerships