11:30 AM CASE STUDY: Improving Future Student Engagement through Interactive Digital Marketing Content
Marlena and her colleagues from the Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Science at Monash have been experimenting with new emerging digital marketing technologies. They recently developed a virtual reality video that allows potential students to completely immerse themselves in the campus and facilities, creating a memorable and authentic experience. With 360° video integration on most social media platforms, future students have access to the experience at their fingertips.
- Lessons learnt from developing and implementing virtual reality into a marketing strategy
- Providing an immersive and unique experience that resonates with a target audience
- A look into the possible future marketing implications of virtual reality and augmented reality
2:30 PM PANEL DISCUSSION: How to Bolster Student Recruitment and Engagement through Digital Marketing
Every year Australian and New Zealand Universities spend between $1 and $15 million on marketing campaigns to attract prospective student. These campaigns are meet with varying degrees of success, however if implemented effectively they can significantly improve student recruitment.
This panel will discuss:
- Strategies to improve digital marketing while also reducing costs
- Using digital marketing as a way to differentiate, improve exposure and increase market agility
- Developing personalised content that improves customer engagement
In this session, each of the experts will give a 5-minute lightening talk addressing a broad question, which in this case will be:
“How is new technology and innovations changing higher education institution marketing strategy, and how do you ensure you are maximising it potential?”