Director of Enrollment
Hult International Business School (India)
The agent and partnership channels for majority of education institutions are by far the largest source of full-fee paying international students. Managed efficiently, education institutions can significantly improve return on investment beyond just recruitment outcomes and help develop brand recognition and reputation.
In this session Gurpreet will discuss his experiences and how institutions can successfully implement:
- Holistic approach to optimising partnerships to maximise the return on investment and quality of students recruited
- Improve the effectiveness of long term partnerships with ongoing training and outlined KPI’s through establishment of clear policies and procedures
- Enhance and build brand desirability and reputation through robust relationships
Agents typically account for between 50-60% of all international student recruitments in Australia. Maximising the quality and performance of these partnerships can significantly reduce academic support costs while also improving brand reputation. Gurpreet has successfully developed strategies based on relationship management, training and cultivating partnerships between private, government and higher education institutes. In this workshop Gurpreet will explain how to optimise partnership performance by:
- Develop a performance management framework that incorporates attrition rates, conversion and quantity
- Implement a streamline training system to maximise the performance of agents
- Improve long-term ROI by improving engagement and involvement through relationships management
Reason to Attend:
- Hear from an internationally renowned expert that specialises in strategies for developing new business in the Middle East, Australasia, North Asia, South Asia, and South East Asia
- Improve your partnerships between not only agents but government and other higher education institutes
- Hult International Business School is ranked 1st in the world for both “Student Diversity” and “Diversity of Recruiter”.