Gurpreet SinghDirector of Enrollment
Hult International Business School (India)
Gurpreet Singh is an international education expert who has over 12 years of experience in successfully leading strategy for developing new business globally. He has extensive experience in relationship management and cultivating productive partnerships across private enterprise, government and major education institutions. Gurpreet is currently the Director of Enrolment at Hult International Business School, and previously as Associate Director of International Recruitment and Admissions at the Australian National University, in which he worked extensively to optimise partnership performance and outcomes. He has similar experiences in optimising recruitment outcomes as Edith Cowan University and Queensland University of Technology. Gurpreet has a PhD in International Business from Western Sydney University, with particular focus on transnational education. He also has a Master of International Business and Bachelor of Commerce from The University of Auckland.
- Holistic approach to optimising partnerships to maximise the return on investment and quality of students recruited
- Improve the effectiveness of long term partnerships with ongoing training and outlined KPI’s through establishment of clear policies and procedures
- Enhance and build brand desirability and reputation through robust relationships
- Develop a performance management framework that incorporates attrition rates, conversion and quantity
- Implement a streamline training system to maximise the performance of agents
- Improve long-term ROI by improving engagement and involvement through relationships management
- Hear from an internationally renowned expert that specialises in strategies for developing new business in the Middle East, Australasia, North Asia, South Asia, and South East Asia
- Improve your partnerships between not only agents but government and other higher education institutes
- Hult International Business School is ranked 1st in the world for both “Student Diversity” and “Diversity of Recruiter”.