Christine ChowPrincipal Advisor Global Business
Christine Chow is currently the Principal Advisor on Global Business to the Pro Vice-Chancellor and Vice-President of the College of Science, Engineering & Health at RMIT University.
Christine has an Honours degree in Microbiology and Immunology from Canada’s McGill University, a Master of Management from the Norwegian School of Management, and a Doctor of Business Administration from University of Newcastle. She is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors, a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management and a member of Ausbiotech. She has teaching, research and management experience at institutions including McGill University, University of Hong Kong, University of Melbourne, Royal Children’s Hospital and RMIT. She has extensive experience in corporate governance and financial, project and risk management. At RMIT University, she has worked closely with the former Vice-Chancellor and Chancellor in establishing RMIT’s Campus in Vietnam, the first foreign-owned campus in the country and Australia’s largest offshore campus.
2:30 PM PANEL DISCUSSION: How to Bolster Student Recruitment and Engagement through Digital Marketing
- Strategies to improve digital marketing while also reducing costs
- Using digital marketing as a way to differentiate, improve exposure and increase market agility
- Developing personalised content that improves customer engagement
3:40 PM Partnerships
11:00 AM PANEL DISCUSSION: Developing Partnerships that Improve Quality and Create a Better Student Experience
- Whether corporate or university partnerships add the most value to mobility and employability
- The marketability and added value of either corporate or university partnerships
- Developing program quality, brand reputation and marketability with both partnerships