Growing International Student Numbers Through Data-Driven Marketing
Global student mobility has been steadily growing over the past decade, and according to OECD’s recent findings, shows no signs of declining any time soon. With the OECD’s Education at a Glance 2015 report forecasting international student mobility to nearly double to 8.5 million students by 2025, it comes as no surprise that international student recruitment has become central to many universities strategic business plans for the future. Through a focus on student insights, digital marketing and a future focused outlook UWA is aiming to boost international student numbers from 20 per cent, to 30 per cent in the coming year.
In this presentation from International Student Recruitment 2017, Kent Anderson,Deputy Vice Chancellor (Community and Engagement) UWA explores:
- New and innovative marketing strategies to recruit and retain high quality international students
- Seeing the student as a customer: providing excellent customer experience across the student lifecycle
- Data driven decisions: Using data to capture a holistic view of the student lifecycle
- Focusing on countires with the best ROI
- Capturing student insights to boost student numbers
- Engaging students on digital platforms: using digital channels to engage and recruit international students
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.