Building A Student Centric Recruitment Process and Improving Global Mobility in Asia
With a heavy focus on digital strategies, RMIT in Vietnam has increased their outreach to international markets – which has seen a significant growth in international students. This can particularly be seen in European markets, with 44% of students from France, and other portions from the likes of Germany and Denmark. RMIT Vietnam is also rapidly extending channels to different markets such as Sri Lanka, and growing their presence in other Asian markets.
In this presentation from International Student Recuitment and Marketing 2016, Jan Clohessy, Director Student Recruitment and Marketing,RMIT University Vietnam, explores:
- Analysis of message segmentation to European vs. Western markets
- Educating students early on, and changing their perceptions
- Understanding the price sensitivities and consumer behaviours of different segments
- Building brand image of a country
- Course specific market targeting
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.