Additional Content Download
- New and innovative marketing strategies to recruit and retain high quality international students
- Seeing the student as a customer: providing excellent customer experience across the student lifecycle
- Data driven decisions: Using data to capture a holistic view of the student lifecycle
- Focusing on countires with the best ROI
- Capturing student insights to boost student numbers
- Engaging students on digital platforms: using digital channels to engage and recruit international students
- Analysis of message segmentation to European vs. Western markets
- Educating students early on, and changing their perceptions
- Understanding the price sensitivities and consumer behaviours of different segments
- Building brand image of a country
- Course specific market targeting
In this presentation from International Student Recruitment and Marketing 2016, Vik Singh, General Manager – APAC, Hotcourses, explores:
- How well do you understand your target audience?
- Global market insights and analysing student preferences
- Utilising data and metrics to position programs strategically
- How to provide relevant content for marketing in specific regions
- Case study examples include: Brazil and Indonesia
In this article, Kent Anderson, Deputy Vice Chancellor (Community and Engagement), University of Western Australia (UWA), shares the core elements of UWA’s international student recruitment and marketing strategy and how they are capturing and using student insights to drive an exceptional student experience, and in turn, boost international student numbers across their campus.
In this article, Queensland University of Technology (QUT), Queensland TAFE International, University of Western Australia (UWA), Monash University and RMIT Vietnam, share 7 different steps universities and TAFEs can take to ensure they are successfully engaging students, and in turn, boosting international student numbers.
Emerging technologies have the potential to disrupt internation student marketing and recruitment as we know it, writes Marlena Mende, Marketing Manger at Monash University. But are we ready to make the most out of new technologies?
Using Virtual Reality as a tool to engage and recruit prospective international students: A case study from Monash University
In this article, Marlena Mende, Marketing Manager at the Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Science at Monash University, explores how her team went about integrating Virtual Reality into their international recruitment and marketing strategy, the stakeholder buy-in process and how they are ensuring the experience they are creating resonates with the wants and needs of international students.
Using marketing automation to increase student engagement and enrolments: Insights from the University of Canberra
In this case study, Kylie McKenzie, Deputy Director Marketing and Recruitment, University of Canberra, to find out the steps her team is taking to roll-out marketing automation as part of their overall international student recruitment and marketing strategy; and the lessons learned from their progress to date.
This article explores 5 top strategies higher education institutions can consider to strengthen their international student recruitment and marketing strategies.